Just check out these colors! These grips are available from Jess Hansen Golf. All of these grips are made in the United States. These grips retail for $6 each and $2 for installation. They come in the colors above from ladies to midsize.
Our consistently tacky, all-weather line of grips are the first to combine everything golfers and pro shops want in a grip: superior feel and comfort, exceptional durability and easy installation, all at a great value.
There’s nothing like hitting a perfect shot.
Improving feel. Improving games.
Golfers know there’s nothing like hitting a perfect shot: you know, the one that brings you back. At PURE Grips, we want golfers to experience that feeling more often. That’s why we’ve applied the latest in modern technology to the one place where golfers connect with their clubs: the grip.
- Pure Classic Putter Grip Soft feel and in a rainbow of colors. For golfers that prefer a standard size putter grip with a soft tacky feel. The grip molds perfectly into your hands without any harsh or sharp edges and the tackiness gives you confidence over every putt. Available at $8 each plus $2 for installation. $8
- Pure Pro Featuring a firm grip with a uniform traction groove surface, the Pure Pro grip is great for experienced players who prefer a rougher feel, maximum feedback and alternative to cord grips. $6
- P2 Wrap Our tackiest grip, the P2 Wrap features a perforated wrap design and fits golfers with standard size hands that prefer a slightly softer, more muted feel at impact. This grip is great for wet or humid locations and for those that really like a tacky feeling grip that will absorb some vibration. $6
- Pure Midsize Wrap For golfers that need a slightly larger size grip but like the softness of a wrap, this grip features a perforated wrap design that helps cushion contact. Also great for golfers who struggle with joint problems. $6
- Pure Midsize Pro For golfers seeking a larger grip, the Midsize Pro features a firm,uniform traction grooved surface. Great for experienced players with larger hands who prefer a rougher, maximum feedback and alternative to cord grips. $6
- Pure Undersize Pro For golfers with smaller size hands, the Undersize Pro features a firm grip with a uniform traction groove surface. Great for experienced players with smaller hands who prefer a rougher feel, maximum feedback and alternative to cord grips. $6
- Old School Wrap This grip is designed for golfers who like the smooth, tacky feel of classic leather grips. But unlike traditional leather grips, the Old School Wrap is weather resistant and durable. $6
- For installation, please add $2 for each grip.