Balance – Golf’s invisible key to success
Stop the guesswork and start to rely on facts
SAM BalanceLab is an ultra high resolution force plate to evaluate balance and weight transfer during a golf swing. The force signals and synchronized video are recorded in parallel and then interactively analyzed in detail. Poor balance and an irregular weight shift are often responsible for swing flaws resulting in an unsatisfactory outcome of the shot.
Graphical reports show your individual swing characteristics and allow to tailor and test specific training interventions. In the split screen mode your data can even be directly compared to a professional player.
Advantages of SAM BalanceLab:
- Medical proven force plate technology
- Training mode with real time feedback
- Holistic club fitting
- For all levels of golfers as well as professionals
- Recording and replay of video included
The system has taken biomechanical weight transfer analysis technology to the next level by giving the golf instructor or golfer the ability to:
- Left/right foot and heel/toe balance analysis
- Synchronized dual view mode for comparison
- Watch live data in both 3D and 2D views
- Calculates the center-of-pressure (COP) and shows data in real time
- See and review a video recording of the swing in-sync with the weight transfer data
- Replay mode gives user the ability to view data in slow motion and in a single step mode
The report capabilities of the SAM BalanceLab give the user detailed data from each swing that can be viewed and printed.